Hamann Real Estate
513 1st Street
Benicia, CA 94510
Phone: (707) 747-9300
Cell: (707) 494-4224
License #: 01210812
Toni Haughey has been a real estate professional for over 20 years and is very active in the local community. That combination of experience and community expertise makes her the ideal REALTOR® for Hamann Real Estate. She prides herself on doing more than is expected and taking a very hands-on approach with her
clients. Her aim is to make people happy and the process stress free.
Buying or selling a home is a major life event; almost akin to the decision to marry and/or raise a family. When someone buys a home, they're looking for a place which will embrace them and their dreams. When one leaves that home, they leave a piece of themselves and their lives behind. It takes a special person to be there on that journey, and Toni Haughey is that special person.
- Solano County, Contra Costa County
- Residential Properties, Historic Homes, Short Sales, Bank Owned Properties
- Commissioner of the Benicia Historic Preservation Review Commission
- President of the Benicia State Parks Association
- Board member Benicia Main Street Program
- Former Vice-President of the Benicia Historic Museum
- Organizer of the Benicia Museum Yearly Tree Lot
- B.S. St John's University
- M.S. Queen's College of the City of New York
- Reading historical fiction, traveling, gardening, visiting museums, the ocean and mostly my grandchildren.